If you or someone that you know is experiencing or has experienced domestic violence, there is help available. You are not alone and no one deserves to experience violence and abuse. We want to make sure you get the right support and information, and speak to professionals who can help.
- You can call the National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 2000 247. The helpline is open 24/7 and is free to call. They can help you to get in touch with your local specialist domestic violence service.
Other contacts you may find useful:
- RapeCrisis Helpline If you would like to speak to someone about an experience of sexual violence, you can call on 0808 802 9999 (open 12-2.30pm and 7-9.30pm daily).
- National Stalking Helpline: 0808 802 0300 (09:30 – 16:00 Weekdays (except Wed 13:00 – 16:00)
- LGBT* Domestic Violence Helpline: 0300 999 5428 or 0800 999 5428 (10am – 5pm week days, 5pm – 8pm Monday and Thursday, with a trans* specific service on Tuesday afternoons)
- ChildLine – for help and support if you’re 18 or under: 0800 1111 (24hr)